Restorative Medspa is proud to offer PRP therapy for dramatic skin rejuvenation and hair restoration. By harnessing your body’s own power to heal itself, our safe and effective treatments will deliver stunning results, leaving you looking and feeling your best! Talk to our team members to determine if PRP therapy is right for you!
Draw on the fountain of youth within your body!
- Boost your body’s natural healing properties
- Safe treatment with no risk of side effects
- Minimal to no pain, discomfort, or downtime
- Noticeable, long-lasting results
PRP therapy to enhance your skin’s health and promote natural hair regrowth!
Is a PRP facial or PRP hair restoration right for you?
Dr. Asma Ghafoor, our acclaimed aesthetic physician, will evaluate your unique concerns and outline what PRP therapy can do for you. She will develop a fully customized plan addressing your needs and desired treatment outcomes.
Keep in mind that treatment results may vary from person to person.
Restore your youthful complexion without surgery or harsh chemicals.
- Delivers effective skin rejuvenation and renewal
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens and firms
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Shrinks enlarged pores and improve the appearance of scars, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks
- Enhances your skin's health and natural beauty
PRP Hair Regrowth
Stimulate hair follicle rejuvenation to trigger hair regrowth.
- Safe and virtually painless treatment
- Combats male and female pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia)
- Works best for mild to moderate hair loss
- Slow down hair thinning and loss dramatically
- Stimulates the dermal papilla cells that play a key role in hair growth
- Prompts inactive hair to enter an active growth phase
- Triggers hair growth in a natural pattern
The human blood contains mesenchymal stem cells and growth factors that work together to generate and heal tissue. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) contains around five times the amount of platelets found in blood, packing the punch of platelet-derived growth factors, transforming growth factors, epidermal growth factors, vascular endothelial growth factors, and fibroblast growth factors, all of which have a positive impact on skin health and hair growth.
To prepare your PRP, we will draw a small amount of blood and place it in a centrifuge to separate and concentrate the plasma. The activated platelets are now ready to work their magic on rejuvenating your skin or stimulating hair regrowth! PRP therapy is a highly safe treatment because using your own blood eliminates any risk of allergies or side effects.
A PRP facial sometimes referred to as a vampire facial, harnesses the body's natural healing properties to deliver dramatic skin rejuvenation and renewal. The revolutionary treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production, which helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, shrink enlarged pores, and tighten and firm your skin. It also improves the appearance of scars, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks and enhances your skin's tone and texture. PRP therapy promotes soft tissue renewal and regeneration, improves blood flow, and enhances your skin's health and natural beauty!
PRP hair regrowth is an innovative procedure that draws on your body's healing power to stimulate hair follicle rejuvenation and prompt inactive hair to enter an active growth phase. PRP therapy effectively slows the progress of balding and thinning and even reverses hair loss. It produces hair strands with larger shaft diameters, increasing your hair's fullness. Unlike hair restoration surgery, PRP hair restoration will result in new hairs growing in a natural pattern, with stunning results!
Schedule Your Appointment
At Restorative Medspa, we make it easy for you to schedule your appointment. Click the link below to schedule an appointment time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you!